Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Areas of Interest
Overall, Journal of Seerat Studies will focus on the subject of Sirah of prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and all its aspects and branches. Only articles related to Sirah subject will be published in the the journal. Main areas of interest are:
- Historical Study of Sirah.
- Biographical Study of Sirah.
- Study & Review of Literature of Sirah.
- Study of Contemporary Issues in Sirah Perspective.
- Solution of the Challenges of Modern Age in prophetic teachings.
- Jurisprudence of Sirah.
- Applied Aspects of Biography of prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
- Study of Modern approaches in Teaching of Sirah as a subject.
- Review & Analysis of Sirah Curriculum adopted by Institutions.
These are the main areas of interest but not limited to. Articles from other than the above-mentioned fields are welcome if they come under the domain of Sirah.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.