Aims of Journal of Seerat Studies
The aim and main objective of Journal is to advance the understanding of the biography of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and to highlight the major aspects of Seerat-un-Nabi (S.A.W) and its applications while addressing the contemporary modern issues of human society and their solutions.
Objectives of Journal of Seerat Studies
- To promote the extensive approach in the field of Sirah Studies.
- To explore the comprehensive knowledge about the life of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
- To publish the solid research in the field of Sirah Studies.
- To highlight the usefulness of Sirah of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) in emerging issues.
- To know the noble standard presented by prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) on dealing with all people: friends, enemies, Muslims, disbelievers, allies and traitors.
- To know the practical application of the Prophetic Teachings.
- To present the subjective study about Sirah of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).