JELLL seeks to publish empirical, conceptual, and methodological articles in the fields of English Language, Literature and Linguistics.
To comply with this requirement, please ensure the following when submitting to the journal: Submit the Title Page containing the Authors’ details and a Blinded Manuscript with no author details included as 2 separate files.
The authors must read the detailed guidelines regarding submission before submitting the manuscript. As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in comments to the editor)
- the submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Whereever available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single spaced; uses a 12-white font; employs ilatics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined by the journal